Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07588 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,295 (руб 43,426) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (34 minutes ago)