Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06967 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,335 (руб 47,868) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)