Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,691 (﷼ 19,509,562) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)