Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,368 (﷼ 25,605,439) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)