Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MYR / SLL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,727 (4,618,908 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)