Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 MYR / SLL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,946 (4,921,070 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)