Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07497 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,343 (руб 31,250) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)