Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07497 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,378 (руб 31,724) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)