Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03686 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,210 (¥114,200) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)