Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03642 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,926 (¥107,793) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)