Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03912 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,929 (¥100,435) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)