Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,209 (€835) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)