Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,824 (€796) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)