Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.768 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,882 (€814) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (22 minutes ago)