Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04227 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,253 (₨ 100,608) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)