Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04083 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,703 (₨ 66,204) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)