Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03662 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,719 (₨ 101,558) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)