Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03901 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,703 (₨ 69,285) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)