Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.826 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,513 (€935) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)