Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,929 (€1,041) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (24 minutes ago)