Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,279 (元10,011) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)