Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,160 (元9,651) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)