Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,326 (元8,649) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)