Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48858 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,755 (7,685 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)