Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49655 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,136 (10,344 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)