Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.826 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,635 (€960) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (43 minutes ago)