Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18290 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,828 (20,931 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)