Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17505 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,670 (20,963 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (31 minutes ago)