Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19379 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,697 (24,237 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (38 minutes ago)