Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06030 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,949 (₨65,483) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)