Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06684 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,609 (₨68,945) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)