Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06643 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,525 (₨68,119) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)