Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06251 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,339 (₨53,418) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (38 minutes ago)