Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00375 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,223 (593,584 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)