Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,774 (744,922 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (36 minutes ago)