Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,502 (1,344,316 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)