Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00361 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,805 (776,342 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)