Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,134 (1,238,428 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)