Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05865 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,888 (66,298 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)