Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,541 (﷼ 29,987,284) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)