Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,108 (﷼ 22,599,736) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)