Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01348 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,068 (153,438 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (36 minutes ago)