Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01289 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,006 (233,211 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)