Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01424 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,109 (148,073 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)