Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,107 (152,467 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)