Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03448 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,788 (₨80,861) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)