Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04158 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,569 (₨85,843) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)