Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01535 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,898 (188,824 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)