Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01540 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,322 (150,801 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (25 minutes ago)