Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01488 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,644 (177,719 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)