Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13195 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,489 (26,441 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)