Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14634 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,585 (31,331 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)