Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13916 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,347 (31,239 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)