Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13221 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,368 (33,040 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)