Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14486 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,492 (24,106 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)