Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14067 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,499 (24,876 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)