Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,330 ($1,201) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)