Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.897 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,047 ($1,295) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)