Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06691 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,700 (₨40,354) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)