Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,990 (241,694 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)