Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04026 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,381 (¥83,959) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)