Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03898 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,313 (¥84,992) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)