Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,385 in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (38 minutes ago)