Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,141 in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)