Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,712 in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)