Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,479 (2,238,331 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)