Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 MYR / UGX
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,200 (2,607,343 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)