Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MYR / UGX
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,837 (3,083,622 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)