Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 MYR / UGX
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,248 (2,737,642 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 1 hour ago)