Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.334 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,580 (C$1,074) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (38 minutes ago)