Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.169 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,859 (C$1,533) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)