Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16251 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,125 (19,230₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)