Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,760 (3,262 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)