Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,735 (3,458 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)