Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,026 (3,471 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)