Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,997 (€834) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)