Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,912 (€837) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)