Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,894 (€612) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)