Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05882 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,845 (₨48,364) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (35 minutes ago)