Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06640 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,453 (₨52,004) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)