Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.740 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,065 (1,762 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (31 minutes ago)