Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,584 (元5,521) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)