Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.353 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (2,139TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)