Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.227 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,579 (2,917TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)