Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,255 (3,032TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)