Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01407 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,496 (248,504 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)