Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01109 MYR / NGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,069 (276,737 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)