Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48521 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,435 (9,140 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)