Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06300 MYR / AFN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,012 (47,814 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)