Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06664 MYR / AFN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,659 (54,900 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)