Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06515 MYR / AFN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,711 (56,960 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)