Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06115 MYR / AFN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,443 (56,301 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)