Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,759 (€942) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)