Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.842 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,035 (€1,040) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)