Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,870 (€1,007) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)