Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.285 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,374 (R$ 3,404) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)