Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,102 (R$ 2,823) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)