Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,886 (R$ 3,432) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)