Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,335 (R$ 3,180) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)