Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,536 (﷼ 3,307) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)