Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,744 (﷼ 3,151) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)