Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.185 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,728 (﷼ 3,146) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)