Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,935 (﷼ 3,774) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)