Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03910 MYR / SSP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,217 (56,710 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)