Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.401 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,837 (R$ 2,025) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)