Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,587 (R$ 3,170) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)