Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,510 (R$ 2,580) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (34 minutes ago)