Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09027 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,362 (RD$ 48,318) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)