Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09441 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,402 (RD$ 46,629) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)