Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09147 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,789 (RD$ 41,425) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)