Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49113 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,614 (11,430 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)