Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45955 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,352 (9,471 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)