Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48409 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,344 (11,039 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)