Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (R$ 2,704) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)