Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,039 (R$ 3,854) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)