Cost of living comparison between Joinville, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.248 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,874 (R$ 2,304) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)