Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,627 (R$ 3,243) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)