Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,468 in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)