Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,422 in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)